I know that someday you'll find better things.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Fashion Tips

According to my mother, there are only three things you need to know. And one extra thing I need to know.

1. If you wear monochromatic outfits, you can get away with owning fewer articles of clothing. Stick to black-on-black, and people will usually forget what you wear altogether. Win-win.
2. Tan cellulite is always more attractive than pale cellulite.
3. You can always be blonder. Always.

Oh! Almost forgot:

4. For Pete's sake, it wouldn't kill you to put on a little makeup every now and then.

Happy belated Mother's Day, Mom!

See you at the airport on Thursday-- I'll be the very blonde, surprisingly tan one dressed in black and wearing cherry Chapstick, tinted sunscreen, and maybe some mascara and/or eyeliner (I've even been practicing!)



No comments:

Post a Comment