I know that someday you'll find better things.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Forgetfulness is in Fashion!

On Friday evening, I glanced in the mirror and realized I’d forgotten to comb my hair that morning after showering. And I ran a ton of errands that day.

How could this have happened?!

Then Hannah, my trusty Daughter-From-Another-Otter (got something better?) swooped in with some major reassurance.

Hannah says it’s all the rage right now.
Hannah says the style even has a name.

It’s called ‘tousled waves’. She even proved it by showing me pictures of celebrities sporting similar looks.

I wasn’t absent-minded after all. I was en vogue!

The day was saved.


This was from the time I forgot to comb my hair last summer,
which wasn't so bad since I didn't leave the house.
Maybe I should have-- I could have STARTED the trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment